Hybrid and Off Grid Systems
You can achieve more independence from traditional power providers with Hybrid Solar Systems. Solar panels generate energy during the day when the sun is shining. If you are not a big day time user of electricity then it makes sense to store this excess energy in batteries so that you and your family can use it when you most need it. Which may be when the sun goes down.
How they work
Hybrid Solar Systems incorporate the best features of Grid connected and Off grid systems. By incorporating batteries the Hybrid can give added features as follows:
- Have a un-interrupted Power Supply (UPS) capacity and be able to use your stored power to protect against power outages even when there is full blackout.
- Store power during the day for later use. This means that (depending on your batterie size) you can avoid paying for power usage after the sun goes down.
- Be able to export excess power back into the electricity network (grid). This allows you to make money by sending power back to the grid.
- Be able to get power from the grid should you ever need it.
- Massively reduced electricity bills
With increases in electricity prices and the phasing out of the feed-in tariffs why give your excess power to electricity companies for next to nothing. You can now make the most out of your day time generated solar power by storing it for later usage. Your Hybrid solar system will make you less reliant on electricity companies while giving you the benefit of drastically lowering your electricity bills. With Hybrid Solar Systems, you are covering the majority of your energy requirements by being able to store power in the batteries for night time use. There is the peace of mind that comes with knowing that if the grind goes down you still have a power supply.
We offer a variety of high quality Hybrid Solar Systems.
Call us for a Free Quote!
Schneider Conext XW + Hybrid Inverter for Solar Power
The new owners of Idaho Tea & Coffee House wanted to give their place a complete makeover. We turned this boring looking cafe into a remarkable place. Both inside and outside, we built new furniture made to last heavy use and bad weather. All the wood used for the project was delivered from a nearby sawmill.
This message is only visible to site admins
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Cave Electrical & Solar
47 Braeside Drive
Murwillumbah NSW 2484
Ph 02 6679 5999
Mob 0419 001 001